TICKETING SW 2018:
Q. How much are tickets this year?
A: Tickets will be $20 each.
Q. Who can buy tickets?
A: Any current member of the Brown community with a Brown.edu email address. This includes graduate students, faculty, and staff.
Q. Where will tickets go on sale?
A: Tickets will be accessible through a link posted to this website starting 8 AM Monday, April 23rd.
If you plan to purchase a ticket to Spring Weekend, you must complete the registration process to set-up your account in advance.
Use the following steps to setup your account with Neulion.
- Go to Forgot Password page:
- Enter your Login, which is your Brown e-mail address.
- Click Send Information.
- You will receive an email with a link that will allow you to set your password. Passwords must be set according to Brown’s password requirements.
- Once you have set your password, login to your Brown Ticket Office account.
- For fastest processing when purchasing tickets, setup your Payment and Shipping Information.
- NOTE: If you are on a shared computer, make sure to log out of your account before closing your browser.
Q: When will tickets go on sale?
A: On Monday, April 23rd, at 8 AM 3200 tickets per day (our indoor capacity) will go on sale. Brown community members are allowed to purchase up to one ticket each per show.
The rain call will be made on Wednesday, April 25th. If Spring Weekend is declared outside, at 3 PM that same day an additional 2300 tickets per day will go on sale. Brown community members will be able to purchase up to one ticket each (this means if you bought one on Monday, you can’t buy another one).
On Thursday, April 26th, at 8 AM, and up until the day of the concerts, if tickets are not sold out, Brown community members are allowed to purchase up to a total of three tickets each per show (one for themselves, and two for guests). This number is inclusive of any tickets that you bought on Monday or Wednesday. Brown students can purchase THREE tickets total per show with their Brown log in.
If the shows do not sell out online, the remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the doors by credit/debit card only.
Tickets are nonrefundable.
Q: I go to RISD, when can I buy a ticket?
A: RISD students can purchase tickets on the day of the concerts at the doors with a valid RISD ID and credit card, if tickets are not sold out.
Q: How do I buy tickets for a friend who doesn’t go to Brown?
A: On Thursday, April 26th, at 8 AM, and up until the day of the concerts, if tickets are not sold out, Brown community members are allowed to purchase up to a total of three tickets each per show (one for themselves, and two for guests who will be accompanying you to the concerts). This number is inclusive of any tickets that you bought on Monday or Wednesday. Brown students can purchase THREE tickets total per show with their Brown log in.
Q: Are tickets transferable?
Q: What’s the deal with the rain call?
A: The rain call will be made on Wednesday, April 26th at 1:30pm.
Information regarding financial aid SW tickets:
A: For each show, 50 free tickets will be set aside.
Find the financial aid ticket application here.
- These tickets will be awarded through a need-based application process that begins Friday, April 20th at 10 am and ends Monday, April 23rd at 10 am.
- The link to the application for free spring weekend tickets to be posted on BCA website on Friday, April 20th at 10am.
- To be considered for a free Spring Weekend concert ticket, please complete and submit the form by Monday, April 23th at 10:00 AM.
- No late entries will be considered.
- IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET, YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A FREE TICKET.
- These tickets are for students who would otherwise be unable to attend concert. You will be notified on Tuesday, April 24th if you have been awarded a free ticket and instructions for pick-up.
If you have any further questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.