TICKETING SW 2019:
Q. How much are tickets this year?
A: Tickets are $20 per day.
Q. Who can buy tickets?
A: Any current matriculated undergraduate, graduate, or med student at Brown can purchase tickets.
Q. Where will tickets go on sale?
A: Tickets will be accessible through a link posted to this website starting 8 AM Monday, April 22nd.
This year, Brown Concert Agency will be using Neulion for the sale of Spring Weekend tickets. If you already have an account with Neulion, you can disregard the registration process.
If you plan to purchase a ticket to Spring Weekend, you must complete the registration process to set-up your account in advance. If you already have an account with Neulion and recall your password, you can disregard the registration process. If you need to create a Neulion account, or have an account, but do not recall your password, please follow the registration steps below:
- Go to Reset Password page for the Brown Online Ticket Office
- Enter your Login, which is your Brown e-mail address.
- Click Send Information.
- You will receive an email with a link that will allow you to set your password. Passwords must be set according to Brown’s password requirements.
- Once you have set your password, log in to your Brown Online Ticket Office account with this email address.
- For fastest processing when purchasing tickets, click My Profile at the top of the page, then set up your Address and Credit Card.
- NOTE: If you are on a shared computer, make sure to log out of your account before closing your browser.
Important: Prior to tickets going on sale, please be logged in to your account before attempting to purchase Spring Weekend tickets.
Q: When will tickets go on sale?
A: On Monday, April 22nd, at 8 AM 3200 tickets per day (our indoor capacity) will go on sale. Brown undergraduate, graduate, and medical students are allowed to purchase up to one ticket each per show.
The rain call will be made on Wednesday, April 24th. If Spring Weekend is declared outside, at 3 PM that same day an additional 2300 tickets per day will go on sale. Brown students will be able to purchase up to one ticket each (this means if you bought one on Monday, you can’t buy another one).
On Thursday, April 25th, at 8 AM, and up until the day of the concerts, if tickets are not sold out, Brown students are allowed to purchase up to a total of three tickets each per show (one for themselves, and two for guests). This number is inclusive of any tickets that you bought on Monday or Wednesday. Brown students can purchase THREE tickets total per show with their Brown log in.
Tickets are non-transferable and nonrefundable; your Brown ID will be required at the gate.
Q: How do I buy tickets for a friend who doesn’t go to Brown?
A: On Thursday, April 25th, at 8 AM, and up until the day of the concerts, if tickets are not sold out, Brown students are allowed to purchase up to a total of three tickets each per show (one for themselves, and two for guests who will be accompanying you to the concerts). This number is inclusive of any tickets that you bought on Monday or Wednesday. Brown students can purchase THREE tickets total per show with their Brown log in.
Q: Are tickets transferable?
Q: What’s the deal with the rain call?
A: The rain call will be made on Wednesday, April 24th at 1:30pm.
Information regarding financial aid SW tickets:
A: For each show, 50 free tickets will be set aside.
- These tickets will be awarded through a need-based application process that begins Friday, April 19th at 10 am and ends Monday, April 22nd at 10 am.
- The link to the application for free spring weekend tickets to be posted on BCA website on Friday, April 19th at 10am.
- To be considered for a free Spring Weekend concert ticket, please complete and submit the form by Monday, April 22nd at 10:00 AM.
- No late entries will be considered.
- IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET, YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A FREE TICKET FOR THAT DAY. (If you buy a ticket for the show that you are applying for, your form will not be considered but it is ok to buy a ticket for the day that you are not applying for.)
- These tickets are for students who would otherwise be unable to attend concert, so please be mindful.
- You will be notified on Tuesday, April 23rd if you have been awarded a free ticket and instructions for pick-up.
If you have any further questions, e-mail us at email@example.com.