The meteorologists have spoken…Spring Weekend is outside!
It is, however, expected to rain and be a little chilly both days, so dress accordingly!! As a reminder, no umbrellas are permitted into the concerts but come prepared with your other rain gear (jackets, rain boots, ponchos).
At 3:00 PM today, Wednesday, April 24th, an additional 2,300 tickets per day will go on sale. Brown students will be able to purchase up to one ticket per day per student (this means if you bought one on Monday, you can’t buy another one today).
On Thursday, April 25th, at 8 AM, and up until the day of the concerts, if tickets are not sold out, Brown students are allowed to purchase up to a total of three tickets each per show (one for themselves, and two for guests). This number is inclusive of any tickets that you bought on Monday or Wednesday. Brown students can purchase THREE tickets total per show with their Brown log in.
Remember, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Guests must be accompanied by the Brown student who purchased their ticket. IDs will be matched with the tickets at the entrance.
How to buy tickets:
Purchase tickets on the Brown Ticketing website here: http://bit.ly/BrownSpringEvent
If you have not already made an account with Neulion, please complete the following steps before purchasing:
- Go to Reset Password <https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/BuyTickets.dbml?DB_LANG=C&_MODE_=FORGOTPASSWORD&DB_OEM_ID=31700> page for the Brown Online Ticket Office
- Enter your Login, which is your Brown e-mail address.
- Click Send Information.
- You will receive an email with a link that will allow you to set your password. Passwords must be set according to Brown’s password requirements.
- Once you have set your password, log in to your Brown Online Ticket Office account <https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/MyAccount.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31700> with this email address.
- For fastest processing when purchasing tickets, click My Profile at the top of the page, then set up your Address and Credit Card.
- NOTE: If you are on a shared computer, make sure to log out of your account before closing your browser.
Important: Prior to tickets going on sale, please be logged in to your account before attempting to purchase Spring Weekend tickets.
Make sure to follow the official Instagram (@brownspringweekendofficial) and Facebook (Spring Weekend) for more important updates!