SPRING WEEKEND IS OUTSIDE…but wait

The Rain Call

Spring Weekend is outdoors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Weather

The forecast is not 100% sunshine.  We might see some rain on Friday night, and Saturday night currently has a 30% chance of thunderstorms.  We will continue to monitor the weather over the next few days, but if lightning comes within a certain radius of the Main Green, we will have to evacuate so there’s a slight chance the Saturday show will be cut short.  Calling the shows outside is a risk, but we believe it’s one the student body would agree with.

The Tickets

2300 more tickets each day will be released at 2:00 PM today at this link.

These tickets, just like the ones purchased on Monday, are nonrefundable.

Advertisements